Saturday, February 26, 2011

NOTD Royal Flush

Since I hurt my foot and can't do much of anything, I decided to get creative with my nails. I wanted to try something fun. I've seen a lot of people doing one nail of glitter or something as a fun accent to ordinary nails. I decided to take that up a notch and bedazzle mine. I have been obsessed with purple lately and found a really pretty color called "Let's Talk" from Sinful Colors. You can get Sinful Colors nail polish at almost any drugstore and they are only $1.99. I actually prefer them over O.P.I. and Essie. I bought rhinestone stickers from Michaels, but you can get them at any craft store in any variation of colors you want. The stickers I bought were around $3. Lastly, I bought Kiss Everlasting French press on nails for $6. In all, this nail project cost around $11. Not bad for adorable nails that last almost 2 weeks! Kiss press on nails always stay on my nails pretty well, but you will just have to see for yourself :) Enjoy my beauties!





No comments:

Post a Comment