Monday, March 14, 2011

Elf Haul

I recently made a purchase at ELF during their President's Day sale where everything was 50% off!!! I only spent $25 but a lot of bang for my buck :)

This palette is awesome! I love all the fun colors that came in it and I got it for practically nothing! I have plenty of eye shadows, but they are quite an addiction, so here I am with ANOTHER palette.
Yet again, more eye shadows!These shadows come with two similar shades in each container. One is a lighter shade, while the other is in the same color family, only darker.
These pads are awesome! Instead of having to saturate a cotton swab, it's already done for you. So if you're lazy like me, you will love these :)
Your basic eyebrow kit, gel and powder.
I bought four brushes. One powder, one blush, one contour, one small precision brush. They look like they are pretty good quality, I've only used the blush and powder one so far and I'm pleased.
Sorry the pic is a little blurry, but this is E.L.F.'s waterproof lengthening & volumizing mascara. I've used it twice so far and I really like it. It doesn't seem to volumize very well but it certainly does lengthen.

Well that's my haul this time. I feel like I got a pretty good deal, everyone loves a sale!
Enjoy my beauties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment